About this app:
Here is another great APP Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max will get better than previous -. This APP listed in Innovations
category of Google APP store. This APP is developed by
. This app is easy to download and install to your mobile. Download APP by using mobile browser, then click on install, before installation process don't forget to allow app installation from unknown sources .
We are providing direct installation source from Play Store,and also providing high speed downloading source .
mhapks.com just a source for to provide freeware and original APPS and Games shared by our editors for your home / personal use only .
In case of any complaint / copyright regarding , Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max will get better than previous
then please directly contact us via Contact Form
and provide some evidence / Ownership Proof regarding this APP,
Our tech staff will down / delete APP with in 24-48 hours.... In November 2020, I bought an iPhone 12, and while I liked its size and performance, the Galaxy Z Fold 2 caught my attention. And I returned the iPhone 12. A month later, things changed, and the iPhone 12 Pro Max delivered the ZFold 2. So how does the iPhone 12 Pro Max hold up? I am going to tell you.
My regular readers and Twitter followers know that I am primarily an Android user who uses an iPhone for a month after the release of Apple's latest model. For the iPhone 12 Pro Max, it's been two months of testing now and I even bought AppleCare Plus insurance because there is a lot of good stuff in this smartphone and my SIM card doesn't have it, left it in December.
I also had the opportunity to spend a lot of time with the new Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G. And while it's an amazing device with unique camera capabilities, the iPhone 12 Pro Max is better suited for my needs, and I haven't bought an S21 this year. In fact, I'm a little surprised at how much I love this new full-size iPhone. Every week, I discover things that confirm my decision to go for the latest and greatest of Apple smartphones.
Based on my use over the past two months with the iPhone 12 Pro Max, I find it extremely convincing for the following reasons:
1. Design: I love the square edges and the flat screen with the matte glass back. I also like smartphones with colors, and the Pacific blue looks very nice. There is really only one feature of the design that I would like to improve upon and it is mentioned below.
2. iOS 14: Apple's latest OS looks more like Android - and that's a good thing - with useful widgets, a revised app launcher, and more. There are also the little things like quickly sharing Wi-Fi connection details with a friend who has an iPhone, asking me to turn off my upcoming alarm once the phone recognizes that I'm up and using the phone. And that I no longer need the alarm, the Smart Stack capability with widgets, the improved Messages experience, and much more.
3. 5G and Qualcomm Modem: In the past, iPhones have always been worse than Samsung phones for cell reception, but this is no longer the case with the latest iPhones with Qualcomm modems. 5G is fast, and more importantly, it can cover areas where I didn't have a cell signal before.
4. Photo experience: It's easy to take great shots with the iPhone 12 Pro Max in hand. Today's smartphone cameras are all very capable, but Apple offers one of the most consistent and straightforward experiences for the mainstream, while also bringing native advanced features.
5. All-day battery life: I don't even think about my iPhone's battery, even when I'm on the go or hiking all day. The lowest level I can remember was around 30% after a day of taking photos and using the phone heavily.
6. Face ID: Even in these times when we often wear masks, I find the flawless Face ID experience for unlocking my iPhone and allowing me to access secure apps to be the best security experience on a smartphone.
7. MagSafe: I've tested a few Apple MagSafe cases, and the simple wallet attachment is awesome and convenient. I also like that wireless charging seems more reliable, and I plan to continue exploring the MagSafe accessory options.
What could be new from Apple?While I like the iPhone 12 Pro Max, there are some things I would love to see happen from Apple in the future. Most of these are features currently found on Android phones, including:
• New Ringer Switch Design: It might be my big fingers, but I'm having a lot of trouble fiddling with the little ringer switch and seeing if it's on or off. Maybe a handy slider like you see on One Plus smartphones would be nice.
• Reverse wireless charging: This might just be a convenience, but given the iPhone 12 Pro Max's long battery life and the fact that I forgot to charge my Apple Watch 6 a few times, I would love to see this Samsung feature come to future iPhones. It could also be used to charge Air Pods on the go.
• Apple Pencil support: I love that Samsung has added S Pen support to the S21 Ultra, even though the stylus is not stored with the phone. It would be great to be able to take notes on the big screen of the iPhone 12 Pro Max.
• Increased telephoto capability: Samsung's new dual-telephoto system sets the bar very high for a zoom experience, and I'd like to see more optical zoom capability in a future iPhone.
The iPhone 12 Pro Max, therefore, has a lot to offer. I will continue to dive deep into this smartphone and use it as my everyday smartphone. Stay tuned for articles on cameras, Siri shortcuts, LiDAR, and more that are on board with this smartphone. Read more