About this app:
Here is another great APP BTS Official Lightstick Ver.3 1.1.5 for 5.0 and up and up. This APP listed in Entertainment
category of Google APP store. This APP is developed by PedidoYa S.A.
. The com-id of this app is bts.kr.co.fanlight.fanlightapp
.This app is easy to download and install to your mobile. Download APP by using mobile browser, then click on install, before installation process don't forget to allow app installation from unknown sources .
We are providing direct installation source from Play Store,and also providing high speed downloading source .
mhapks.com just a source for to provide freeware and original APPS and Games shared by our editors for your home / personal use only .
In case of any complaint / copyright regarding , BTS Official Lightstick Ver.3 1.1.5
then please directly contact us via Contact Form
and provide some evidence / Ownership Proof regarding this APP,
Our tech staff will down / delete APP with in 24-48 hours.... Bluebooth connection in Galaxy S10e | S10 | S10+ may not stable.
Therefore, please visit help desk (pairing booth) at the venue to get your light stick paired.
1. CONCERT MODE
Select CONCERT MODE after completing registration of your ticket information on the App. You can enjoy various stage production through light sticks.
2. CONNECTING WITH BLUETOOTH ON YOUR SMARTPHONE
Turn the switch down on the light stick to set it to Bluetooth mode.
Turn on the Bluetooth on your smartphone and place your smartphone close to connect them.
Some smartphones require you to turn on GPS to enable Bluetooth connectivity.
If you can not connect to Bluetooth, please turn on the GPS function.
3. SELF MODE
After connecting with your smartphone with Bluetooth, touch a color you want on the screen. The light stick color will change accordingly.
4. BEATTERY CHECK
While on “SELF MODE”, select “SETTING” on the top right of the screen to check the battery condition of your light stick. Check if you need to replace the battery.
- Check your seat information on your ticket before the concert and enter it on the light stick in advance.
- Please be seated in the same seat where you registered for the light stick. Moving to a different seat may cause different stage appearance.
- Check the light stick battery in advance to prevent turning off during the concert.
- For light stick stage production, be sure to have the light stick that is registered via mobile App and set the light stick switch on “CONCERT MODE”.
- There will be HELP DESKS around the concert hall. If you need help registering your seat information, please ask for HELP DESKS.
- Stage production using BTS OFFICIAL LIGHT STICK VER.3 will also be performed on other tour shows, including United States and Europe. Read more