About this app:
Here is another great APP aSPICE: Secure SPICE Client v5.0.5 Apk for android for 5.0 and up and up. This APP listed in Productivity
category of Google APP store. This APP is developed by Iordan Iordanov (Undatech)
. This app is easy to download and install to your mobile. Download APP by using mobile browser, then click on install, before installation process don't forget to allow app installation from unknown sources .
We are providing direct installation source from Play Store,and also providing high speed downloading source .
mhapks.com just a source for to provide freeware and original APPS and Games shared by our editors for your home / personal use only .
In case of any complaint / copyright regarding , aSPICE: Secure SPICE Client v5.0.5 Apk for android
then please directly contact us via Contact Form
and provide some evidence / Ownership Proof regarding this APP,
Our tech staff will down / delete APP with in 24-48 hours.... If your business is looking for fixes and features, please get in touch by email.
Please support my work and GPL open-source software by buying the donation version of this program called aSPICE Pro! Please report any issues to me through the “Send email\ button in Google Play before writing a review.
If you have questions, please don\t post a negative review, rather, ask your question on the forum so everybody benefits:
Check out my VNC Viewer as well
If your mouse pointer is not in sync with where you tap, you can use \Simulated Touchpad\ input mode, or better, you can add an \EvTouch USB Graphics Tablet\ to your virtual machine (when it\s powered off) and then power it on. To add the Tablet:
- If configuring through virt-manager, Go to the View->Details section, and select Add Hardware->Input->EvTouch USB Graphics Tablet.
- If running your virtual machine on the command-line, you need an option similar to: \-device usb-tablet,id=input0\
aSPICE is a secure, SSH capable, open source SPICE protocol client that makes use of the LGPL licensed native libspice library. Its features include:
- Control any SPICE-enabled qemu virtrual machine with ANY guest OS.
- Master password support in the Pro version
- Multi-factor (two-factor) SSH authentication in the Pro version
- Multi-touch control over the remote mouse. One finger tap left-clicks, two-finger tap right-clicks, and three-finger tap middle-clicks
- Sound support (option in Advanced Settings on main screen)
- Right and middle-dragging if you don\t lift the first finger that tapped
- Scrolling with a two-finger drag
- Dynamic resolution changes, allowing you to reconfigure your desktop while connected, and control over virtual machines from BIOS to OS
- Full rotation support. Use the central lock rotation on your device to disable rotation
- Multi-language support
- Full mouse support on Android 4.0+
- Full desktop visibility even with soft keyboard extended
- SSH tunneling for added security or to reach machines behind a firewall.
- UI Optimizations for different screen sizes (for tablets and smartphones)
- Samsung multi-window support
- SSH public/private (pubkey) support
- Importing encrypted/unencrypted RSA keys in PEM format, unencrypted DSA keys in PKCS#8 format
- Automatic connection session saving
- Zoomable, Fit to Screen, and One to One scaling modes
- Two Direct, one Simulated Touchpad, and one Single-handed input modes
- Long-tap to get a choice of clicks, drag modes, scroll, and zoom in single-handed input mode
- Stowable on-screen Ctrl/Alt/Tab/Super and arrow keys
- Sending ESC key using the \Back\ button of your device
- Ability to use D-pad for arrows, and to rotate D-pad for some bluetooth keyboards
- Minimum zoom fits screen, and snaps to 1:1 while zooming
- FlexT9 and hardware keyboard support
- Available on-device help on creating a new connection in the Menu when setting up connections
- Available on-device help on available input modes in the Menu when connected
- Tested with Hackerskeyboard. Using it is recommended (get hackers keyboard from Google Play).
- Import/Export of settings
- Clipboard integration for copy/pasting from your device
- Audio support
Instructions for Linux by Red Hat:
Instructions for Linux by Ubuntu\s Canonical:
aSPICE is the sister project of bVNC and aRDP and they share a common code-base. GPL source code here:
https://github.com/iiordanov/remote-desktop-clients Read more