About this app:
Here is another great APP Auto Optimizer [Trial] - Booster , Battery Saver 10.0.7 Apk for android for 4.4 and up and up. This APP listed in Tools
category of Google APP store. This APP is developed by
. This app is easy to download and install to your mobile. Download APP by using mobile browser, then click on install, before installation process don't forget to allow app installation from unknown sources .
We are providing direct installation source from Play Store,and also providing high speed downloading source .
mhapks.com just a source for to provide freeware and original APPS and Games shared by our editors for your home / personal use only .
In case of any complaint / copyright regarding , Auto Optimizer [Trial] - Booster , Battery Saver 10.0.7 Apk for android
then please directly contact us via Contact Form
and provide some evidence / Ownership Proof regarding this APP,
Our tech staff will down / delete APP with in 24-48 hours.... This is a free version that allows you to check the app\s operations and functions.
It will expire 48 hours after installation.
Ver8.0.0 update added a deep clean function.
Clear hidden cache
Free up storage space / Improved device performance
Reduce battery consumption / Reduce traffic / Improved device performance
Disable pre-installed apps / Reduce battery consumption / Reduce traffic / Improved device performance
Enable pre-installed apps that have been disabled
Uninstall apps automatically
Ver7.6.0 update added an auto restart function.
Automatically restart the device at the specified time to keep the performance optimal.
(Android 7.0 or later)
Restart the device has the following effects.
Initialization of RAM
The memory release and the accumulation of RAM that cannot be fully released by the Android system prevents the device from becoming heavy in operation.
Reduce battery consumption, eliminate unnecessary battery consumption
If for some reason the battery is draining fast, restarting the device will solve the problem.
Continue to search for location information due to some malfunction of the network or GPS, etc.
Avoid unexplained malfunctions
If the device has not been restarted for a long period of time, unexplained malfunctions may occur, which can be resolved by restarting the device.
It also prevents such problems from occurring in the first place by restarting periodically.
Unable to install apps, unconnected to network, unconnected to Bluetooth, no sound, GPS problem, device fever, etc.
The auto reboot feature keeps the device\s performance at its optimum with these effects by automatically restarting the device while you sleep.
- Auto optimize your device to keep it functional!
- Easy to use, highly effective, faster processing speed!
- Optimize instantly with just a tap on the home button. → Achieve a smooth operation on your device.
- Display memory and battery info on the status bar or overlay.
- Equipped with a powerful battery saver function. Battery life will be significantly improved!
- Equipped with functions to clear various histories and caches.
- Auto optimization execution condition and details can be set.
- Advanced settings are also available for display during execution.
- Optimize instantly with just a tap on the shortcuts.
- Realize the fastest possible processing speeds by eliminating unnecessary processes.
- Flexible settings to fit the way you use your smartphone, including detailed auto-executing conditional settings.
- Check detailed information about the state of your device, including the ability to display remaining memory.
[Memory release / Clear cache / Clear history]
- Execute when home button is tapped
- Execute when screen is turned off
- Execute by memory usage rate
- Execute at a set interval
- Manually execute with just a tap on the shortcuts
Depending on the device and the usage, the battery consumption can be reduced approximately by 1/10 to 1/3 while the screen is off.
[Display memory info]
Displays free memory size or free memory(in %) or used memory size or used memory (in %) on the status bar or overlay.
[Display battery info]
Displays remaining battery life on the status bar.
[Ultra memory release]
When free memory is very low, the Android system terminates running processes.
\Ultra memory release\ function uses this method to release memory.
May not work properly depending on the specifications of the device or OS.
Also has various other useful functions.
This app uses accessibility service.
Used for the auto restart function.
This information is not stored or shared. Read more