About this app:
Here is another great APP Chess PGN Master 2.3.0 for Android 4.4+ and up. This APP listed in Board
category of Google APP store. This APP is developed by Gerhard Kalab
. This app is easy to download and install to your mobile. Download APP by using mobile browser, then click on install, before installation process don't forget to allow app installation from unknown sources .
We are providing direct installation source from Play Store,and also providing high speed downloading source .
mhapks.com just a source for to provide freeware and original APPS and Games shared by our editors for your home / personal use only .
In case of any complaint / copyright regarding , Chess PGN Master 2.3.0
then please directly contact us via Contact Form
and provide some evidence / Ownership Proof regarding this APP,
Our tech staff will down / delete APP with in 24-48 hours.... This is the trial version of Chess PGN Master, a learning and study tool for chess amateurs and professionals alike. In order to improve in chess, apart from playing lots of games, it is essential to
* study chess games from masters and to try to understand why the moves were played
* study endgame positions
* gain a basic knowledge of the openings you play
Chess PGN Master helps you with these tasks by making it easy to
* review chess games
* enter your own games and blunder check them
* analyze games with a strong chess engine
* play positions against a chess engine
and it can do a lot more!
The trial version allows you to view:
- the first 20 games of a PGN file
- the first 5 games of a live PGN file
Please buy the pro key to remove restrictions and to enable edit mode:
* Easy navigation (tap on left or right side of the board to move the pieces)
* Analyze games with the integrated analysis engine (output limited to one move in trial version) - start with menu - Analyisis start/stop
* Add more UCI chess engines for analysis (e.g. use the engines distributed with Chessbase)
* Autoplay (automatically move the pieces, time between moves can be set in settings)
* Live update of games (a PGN file from the web which is updated will automatically be reloaded once a minute)
* Cloud support (Google Drive, Nextcloud, Seafile)
* includes a PGN file with 6 annotated games from "Chess Fundamentals" by former world champion José Raúl Capablanca
* Edit mode (PRO only): try out analyzed lines, edit annotations and variations
* Blunder check
* Supports many languages (e.g. Russian, Chinese) in annotations (see Preferences - Set encoding)
* Share games with other programs, share from Chessbase Online
* Can read Scid database files if "Scid on the go" is installed
* Support for chess engines in open exchange format like Komodo or Texel
Chess960 is currently NOT supported.
* Stability improvements (fixed various crashes on devices running older Android versions)
* Fixed Dropbox login loop
* Added buttons to increase/decrease the number of lines to analyze (long tap on the engine result text during analysis to show buttons) Read more