About this app:
Here is another great APP Hearts by NeuralPlay 2.46 2019 for Android 4.1+ and up. This APP listed in Card
category of Google APP store. This APP is developed by NeuralPlay, LLC
. This app is easy to download and install to your mobile. Download APP by using mobile browser, then click on install, before installation process don't forget to allow app installation from unknown sources .
We are providing direct installation source from Play Store,and also providing high speed downloading source .
mhapks.com just a source for to provide freeware and original APPS and Games shared by our editors for your home / personal use only .
In case of any complaint / copyright regarding , Hearts by NeuralPlay 2.46 2019
then please directly contact us via Contact Form
and provide some evidence / Ownership Proof regarding this APP,
Our tech staff will down / delete APP with in 24-48 hours.... Looking for a fun, challenging Hearts game? Let NeuralPlay's AI challenge you!
• Supports many Hearts variants: Standard, Omnibus (ten or jack of diamonds), Spot, Hooligan, Pip, and more!
• Assign point values to the cards. Design your own Hearts variant. Let the AI your favorite variant!
• Six levels of computer AI to provide challenges for beginning to advanced players
• Unique thinking AI to provide a strong AI opponent for different Hearts rules
• Pass and play hints
• Learn by watching the computer. The computer can always show hints or check your play as you play
• Review the play of the hand trick by trick at the end of the hand
• Claim when you have all the tricks
• Intelligent computer AI opponents attempt to claim when they can take all the tricks
• Optionally show number of points taken by players during the play of the hand
• Undo moves all the way to the beginning of the game
• Replay hand
• Achievements. Challenge yourself to accomplish them all!
• Leaderboard. Climb to the top of the leaderboard as you win!
• Configurable rules
• Sound and animation
• Tablet and phone support
• Offline play. Play without an internet connection
• UI customization
Rule customizations include:
• Choose which pass directions to include in the game (we don't like hold hands)
• Does the two of clubs lead?
• Are points ok on first trick?
• Does the queen of spades break hearts?
• Can a hand with only hearts and the queen of spades lead hearts?
• Does the ten of clubs double a players score?
• Does shooting the moon add or subtract points, or is it worth no points?
• Are the players across from each other partners?
• Does a score of 100 exactly return to 0?
• How many points to game over? or does the game end at a fixed number of hands?
• New deal sequences. Enter a number to play a predetermined set of hands. Share the number with a friend to play the same hands.
• UI improvements.
Thank you for your suggestions and feedback! Read more