About this app:
Here is another great APP Instrumentation & Automation 2.14 for Android 4.1+ and up. This APP listed in Productivity
category of Google APP store. This APP is developed by Igor V. Brovin
. The com-id of this app is com.axsoft.kip
.This app is easy to download and install to your mobile. Download APP by using mobile browser, then click on install, before installation process don't forget to allow app installation from unknown sources .
We are providing direct installation source from Play Store,and also providing high speed downloading source .
mhapks.com just a source for to provide freeware and original APPS and Games shared by our editors for your home / personal use only .
In case of any complaint / copyright regarding , Instrumentation & Automation 2.14
then please directly contact us via Contact Form
and provide some evidence / Ownership Proof regarding this APP,
Our tech staff will down / delete APP with in 24-48 hours.... Android application «Instrumentation & Automation» is intended for a wide range of users working in the field of metrology, instrumentation and automation, as well as process control systems (automated process control systems).
It can also be useful for students of technical universities and specialists in technical specialties.
Supported languages: English, Russian, German, French, Spanish.
Currently contains the following sections:
- Units of measurement. Translation of different units of measurement from one system to another.
- Scale-Signal. Conversion of physical values into a unified signal and vice versa.
- Temperature sensors. Temperature recalculation in the signal of the temperature sensor and vice versa.
- Primary devices for flow measurement. Calculation of differential pressure on the primary device, depending on the flow rate of the substance and vice versa. It is based on the standards GOST 8.586.1-5-2005 and ISO-5167.
Types of primary devices: orifice plate, ISA 1932 nozzle, long radius nozzle, venturi nozzle.
- Geometry. Calculation of the area, volume and surface of different geometric shapes.
- Electric calculations. Ohm's law, impedance, etc.
- Sections of reference information. Various themes that are updated and saved on the device. Interested users can send and publish their article or documentation.
The project will be updated frequently, include new trends in instrumentation and automation, new manuals to devices, will be improved thanks to a direct connection with the users of the program.
General cumulative update Read more