About this app:
Here is another great APP Keyboard/Button Mapper 2.0.1 for Android 4.2+ and up. This APP listed in Tools
category of Google APP store. This APP is developed by sds100
. This app is easy to download and install to your mobile. Download APP by using mobile browser, then click on install, before installation process don't forget to allow app installation from unknown sources .
We are providing direct installation source from Play Store,and also providing high speed downloading source .
mhapks.com just a source for to provide freeware and original APPS and Games shared by our editors for your home / personal use only .
In case of any complaint / copyright regarding , Keyboard/Button Mapper 2.0.1
then please directly contact us via Contact Form
and provide some evidence / Ownership Proof regarding this APP,
Our tech staff will down / delete APP with in 24-48 hours.... What can be remapped?
ONLY HARDWARE buttons can be remapped.
There is NO GUARANTEE any of these buttons will work and this app isn't designed to control games. Your device's OEM/vendor can prevent them from being remapped.
* Volume buttons.
* Navigation buttons.
* Bluetooth/wired keyboards.
* Buttons on other connected devices should also work.
* Nintendo Switch JoyCons.
You can combine multiple keys from a specific device or any device to form a "trigger". Each trigger can have multiple actions. The keys can be setto be pressed at the same time or one after another in a sequence. Keys can be remapped when they are short pressed, long pressed or double pressed. A keymap can have a set of "constraints" so it only has an effect in certain situations.
What can’t be remapped?
* Pixel Active Edge
* OnePlus Alert Slider
* Power button
* Bixby button
Your key maps don't work if the screen is OFF.
What can I remap my keys to do?
Some actions will only work on rooted devices and specific Android versions.
* Open an app
* Open an app shortcut. This feature is very useful since you can tell another app to do something Key Mapper can’t. E.g If your launcher has a shortcut to open the app drawer, you can select that shortcut in this app and make any button open the app drawer.
* Open a URL
* Go back
* Go home
* Open recents
* Open menu
* Toggle split screen (Android 7.0+)
* Expand notification drawer
* Expand quick settings
* Collapse status bar
* Toggle/enable/disable WiFi (ROOT only for Android 10+)
* Toggle/enable/disable Bluetooth
* Toggle/enable/disable mobile data (ROOT only)
* Toggle Play/pause media
* Pause/play media
* Fast forward/rewind
* Next/previous track
* Volume up/down
* Increase/decrease a specific volume stream
* Show the volume dialog
* Cycle through and change the ringer mode
* Mute/unmute/toggle mute (Android 6.0+)
* Toggle/enable/disable auto-rotate
* Switch between portrait and landscape mode
* Force portrait/landscape mode
* Toggle/enable/disable auto-brightness
* Increase/decrease brightness
* Toggle/enable/disable flashlight (Android 6.0+)
* Toggle/enable/disable airplane mode (ROOT only)
* Toggle/enable/disable a dnd mode (Android 6.0+)
* Switch between vibrate and ring
* Take a screenshot (Android 9.0+)
* Open the Voice Assistant
* Open the Device Assistant
* Open camera
* Consume key event. (Do nothing)
* Lock the device
* Show the power dialog (Android 5.0+)
* Move the cursor to the end of a file
* Toggle, show and hide the keyboard
* Show the keyboard picker (ROOT only for Android 8.1+)
* Change the keyboard (ROOT only)
The Key Mapper keyboard needs to be selected for these to work and you can’t use a soft keyboard at the same time:
* Input a specific keycode
* Input a key
* Insert a block of text
What other things can the app do?
* Option to show a persistent notification which can pause/resume your keymaps.
* Automatically change the keyboard to the Key Mapper one and/or show the keyboard picker when a chosen Bluetooth device is connected and switch back to the old one when it is disconnected.
* Quick settings to pause/resume keymaps and toggle the Key Mapper keyboard.
You don't have to grant all the permissions for the app to work. The app will tell you if a permission needs to be granted for a feature to work.
* Accessibility Service: Basic requirement for remapping to work. It is needed so the app can listen to and block keyevents.
* Device Admin: To turn the screen off when using the action to turn off the screen.
* Modify System Settings: To change the brightness and rotation settings.
* Camera: To control the flashlight.
On some devices, enabling the accessibility service will disable "enhanced data encryption".
Various bug fixes (see detailed changelog from within app or on GitHub)
• support for Jelly Bean 4.2 and 4.3.
• setting to show the toast message when an action fails to perform.
• Actions to...
open the device settings.
open a URL.
switch the input method (ROOT only)
show the power dialog (Android 5.0+)
lock the device without root (only Android 9.0+)
toggle split screen (Android 7.0+)
• Firebase Read more