Here is another great APP Learn Norwegian Vocabulary | Verbs, Words, Phrases 2.3.2 for Android 4.1+ and up. This APP listed in Education category of Google APP store. This APP is developed by Egemen Can Uze.
This app is easy to download and install to your mobile. Download APP by using mobile browser, then click on install, before installation process don't forget to allow app installation from unknown sources .
We are providing direct installation source from Play Store,and also providing high speed downloading source .
mhapks.com just a source for to provide freeware and original APPS and Games shared by our editors for your home / personal use only . In case of any complaint / copyright regarding , Learn Norwegian Vocabulary | Verbs, Words, Phrases 2.3.2 then please directly contact us .
Learn 3500 Norwegian nouns, adjectives and verbs to enrich your vocabulary. Memorize most common Norwegian words. Listen pronunciation of the words. Learn with word games, phrases and word lists. Best flash card app to learn Norwegian most common vocabulary and words!
Build a daily habit of learning 5 words a day to see long term progress.
- Flip the flashcards to find out the meaning of the Norwegian words.
- Swipe right if you learned the word.
- Swipe left if you want the card to be shown again in the future.
- Listen pronunciation of the Norwegian words, verbs, phrases and adjectives.
- Track your progress in each level.
- Images provided in the back of the card to help you remember the words naturally. New images are being added.
- Review learned words.
- Play word games to practice in an entertaining way.
- Earn points by learning and practicing. Then unlock phrases and word lists.
- Favorite words and stats.
- Common words for all levels: A1,A2,B1,B2,C1,C2
Unlock Phrasebook and word lists for the following topics:
Days and Months
House and Furniture
Weather - Practice and review vocabulary by their difficulty.
- Introducing Practices & Games. Now you can practice the words you learned.
- Introducing Phrases and word lists. Earn points by learning and practicing. Then unlock phrases and word lists.
- Now you can keep track of your vocabulary, favorite words and stats.
- Bug fixes