Download Light Meter - Lux Meter 3.0.1 Apk For Android. APP id is - com.nextappsgen.lightmeter, This Apk is for android version 4.2 and up and up. This APP listed in House Home category. This APP is developed by Nextappsgen Free.
Here is another great APP Light meter - lux meter 3.0.1 Apk for android for 4.2 and up and up. This APP listed in House Home category of Google APP store. This APP is developed by Nextappsgen.
This app is easy to download and install to your mobile. Download APP by using mobile browser, then click on install, before installation process don't forget to allow app installation from unknown sources .
We are providing direct installation source from Play Store,and also providing high speed downloading source .
mhapks.com just a source for to provide freeware and original APPS and Games shared by our editors for your home / personal use only . In case of any complaint / copyright regarding , Light meter - lux meter 3.0.1 Apk for android then please directly contact us .
Light Meter is a tool for measure lighting by using the light sensor of your device.
It’s an easy way to check and compare the level of lighting for different sources.
Every second, the application recalculates and updates min max and avg value based on previously acquired values.
Also with this tool you can determine whether the illumination is suitable for your plants and trees in the garden.
Very handy application for gardening or interior designers and everything where need to determine the level of lighting in their home or workplace.
- Easy to use light meter
- Minimalistic and intuitive user interface
- Shows the data of your light sensor in lux or foot candles
- Real-time measure
- Measure units: lux and foot candles
- Calculated min max and avg value
- Very useful for architects or photographers
- The application is available in English
1. Light Meter only works if your device has a light sensor, some old devices doesn\t have it.
2. Sensor usually placed at the top left corner of your screen. Keep it uncovered to check the illumination intensity by using lux meter.
3. The accuracy of the measure depends on the accuracy of your device sensor. It may differ from real lighting and between different devices.
4. For correct results hold your device steady and horizontal.
|4.2 and up||May 7, 2021||10,000+||Nextappsgen|