Download Myshubhlife 1.47.0 Apk apk file for Android 5.0+ and up. Myshubhlife 1.47.0 app is among the category of Apps,Finance in app store. This is advanced and newest type of Myshubhlife 1.47.0 (com.datasignstech.lam). The installation and downloading process is easy and quite simple. You can simply press on install button to install the app and remember to allow app installation from anonymous sources.
We have also given direct download link with hight speed download. Be sure that we only provide the original, free and pure apk installer for Myshubhlife 1.47.0
APK free of mofifications.
All the apps & games that we provide are for personal or domestic use. If any apk download violates any copyright, you can contact us. Myshubhlife 1.47.0 is the
trademark from the developer Resco Brands.
For more help, Datasigns Technologies you can know more about the company/developer who programmed this. All editions this app apk offered with us: You could also install apk of Myshubhlife 1.47.0 and execute it using trendy android emulators.
More about app
MyShubhLife provides you with extensive financial assistance through Personal Loans, Earned Wage Access, Bill Payments, SIPs, Insurance, and E-Gold & E Tax filing.
1. Personal Loans
Loans for people with no credit score - MyShubhLife credit model assesses your credit-worthiness
Loans from Rs.3,000 to 2,00,000 - Loans as per your need and capacity to repay
Types of loans – Education loans, Medical loans, Home upgrades & Emergency cash
MyShubhLife offers custom insurance products for our customers:
Critical Illness Insurance
Super Top-Up Insurance
3. Investments – Mutual Fund SIPs
Start SIPs online. Invest in the right mutual fund SIPs from as low as Rs.100/month and plan your future with Equity Mutual Funds.
Tax Saving Mutual Funds (ELSS)
Tax saving plans can help you save up to 45,000 tax/year with a lock-in period of only 3 years. Other tax-saving investments like PPF have a lock-in of 5-15 years.
4. Buy Gold
Buy E-Gold, starting from Rs.100 on the MyShubhLife platform and sell any time of your need.
5. Tax Filing
File Income Tax returns easily on the MyShubhLife app. Simply select all the sources of your income and e-file them accurately
6. Bill Payments
You can pay utility bills (water, gas, electricity), recharge mobile, recharge Fastag, renew insurance, make repayments on Loan EMIs / credit cards and do a lot more with bill payments on the MyShubhLife app
How to apply for a loan?
Apply for a personal loan in 3 easy steps
1. Complete your MyShubhLife app profile with PAN and Bank Statement
2. Generate your free MyShubhLife Credit Report
3. Apply for a loan on the app and get money directly into your account
MyShubhLife app connects borrowers with NBFCs/Banks. All loan applications are sanctioned & approved by NBFCs/Banks registered with RBI and their details are shown upfront during Loan application & in the Loan Agreements.
Our Lending Partners:
* HDB Financial Services Limited - https://www.hdbfs.com/products/digital-lenders
* Ekagrata Finance Private Limited - https://www.ekagratafinance.com/our-digital-partner.html
* Axis Finance Limited - https://www.axisfinance.in/retail/personal-loan
* InCred Financial Services Limited - https://www.incred.com/partnership.html
* DMI Finance Pvt Ltd. - https://www.dmifinance.in/dmi-sourcing-partners.html
Top 8 reasons why MyShubhLife is the best app for your loan requirements
* Loans from ₹3,000 to ₹2,00,000
* Single app for all your quick loan needs such as revenue generation, education, wedding and medical expenses
* Loans to salaried employees with monthly income from ₹12,000
* Get credit easily by using only a smartphone or a computer
* No paperwork
* Convenient repayment tenure from 3 months to 3 years
* Interest rate from 16% - 44% p.a. on a reducing balance basis, depending on risk profile and loan tenure
* Processing fee between 0% to 3%, deducted upfront
* MyShubhLife app is available in Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Hindi and English
Information on Personal Loans
Repayment Period: 3 months (min.) to 36 months (max.)
Max. Annual Percentage Rate (APR): 78%
Representative Example of the total cost of the loan
This is an example to help our customers understand how EMI, interest, and other costs are calculated. The actual amount, tenure, interest rate & processing fee will depend on the customer risk profile.
Loan Amount = ₹1,00,000
Duration = 12 months
Interest rate = 26%
Monthly EMI = ₹9,553
EMI = [P x R x (1+R)^N]/[(1+R)^N-1], P Loan Amount, R interest rate & N duration. Total Interest [(EMI x 12) – Loan Amount]: (₹9553 x 12) - (₹1,00,000) = ₹14,636
Other costs include Processing Fee (@2% + 18% GST): ₹1,00,000 x 2% = ₹2,000 + 18% GST = ₹2,360.
Total costs = ₹14,636 + ₹2,360 = ₹16,996
Total Repayment = ₹1,00,000 + ₹16,996 = ₹1,16,996
Contact Us: Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org