About this app:
Here is another great APP UK Weather Maps 2.2.2 Apk for android for 5.0 and up and up. This APP listed in Weather
category of Google APP store. This APP is developed by Leon Calcutt
. The com-id of this app is com.karrileaf.ukrainradar
.This app is easy to download and install to your mobile. Download APP by using mobile browser, then click on install, before installation process don't forget to allow app installation from unknown sources .
We are providing direct installation source from Play Store,and also providing high speed downloading source .
mhapks.com just a source for to provide freeware and original APPS and Games shared by our editors for your home / personal use only .
In case of any complaint / copyright regarding , UK Weather Maps 2.2.2 Apk for android
then please directly contact us via Contact Form
and provide some evidence / Ownership Proof regarding this APP,
Our tech staff will down / delete APP with in 24-48 hours.... UK weather rain cloud synoptic pressure maps. Weather forecasts for England Scotland Wales London Leeds Bristol Glasgow Exeter Oxford Edinburgh Bham Dublin Cornwall.
• UK rain, cloud, synoptic weather maps.
• Accurate weather forecasts for England Scotland Wales london leeds bristol glasgow exeter oxford edinburgh bham dublin cornwall.
• Current temperature, humidity, wind speed and direction
• 24 hour forecast displayed in hourly increments.
• High accuracy 7 day forecasts
• Live weather conditions for e.g. rain, drizzle, cloudy, sleet, snow, windy
• Bookmark your favourite locations across the UK
• Support for celsius and fahrenheit temperature units
• Support for tablets in portrait and landscape mode
• Sunrise and sunset
• Regional forecasts
• Lightning fast. With servers located in London, UK Weather Maps loads in an instant.
UK Weather Maps will ask for access to your location. This is strictly for the purposes of determining the English weather forecast in your area. Location data is not saved or used for any other purpose.
Some data on this app is sourced from Met Office. Powered By Forecast. Read more