About this app:
Here is another great APP Vhi 22.214.171.124 for Android 5.0+ and up. This APP listed in Medical
category of Google APP store. This APP is developed by Vhi Healthcare
. This app is easy to download and install to your mobile. Download APP by using mobile browser, then click on install, before installation process don't forget to allow app installation from unknown sources .
We are providing direct installation source from Play Store,and also providing high speed downloading source .
mhapks.com just a source for to provide freeware and original APPS and Games shared by our editors for your home / personal use only .
In case of any complaint / copyright regarding , Vhi 126.96.36.199
then please directly contact us via Contact Form
and provide some evidence / Ownership Proof regarding this APP,
Our tech staff will down / delete APP with in 24-48 hours.... Your Vhi Healthcare team are accessible through the app, making day-to-day health queries quick and seamless.
Whether you need to check the details of your plan or claim back an expense, you can do it easily from our app.
Whenever you need us, we're there.
• Online Doctor: Face to face video consultations with experienced doctors, based in Ireland.
• Snap & Send: Claim your everyday medical expenses anytime, anywhere
• Parkrun: Get rewards for your parkrun with the Vhi parkrun rewards programme.
• My Policy: Keep track of your Vhi policy information at the touch of a button.
• My Team: Book a health screening, speak to a nurse 24/7, find your nearest Swiftcare and have your policy, benefits and claims questions quickly answered
Download your Vhi Mobile Health Assistant today!
Vhi Healthcare DAC trading as Vhi Healthcare is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
In our latest build contains we’ve upgraded Vhi parkrun rewards. For every five parkruns you participate in you’ll earn a €5 reward to spend on selected brands. Use your rewards on vouchers to spend with our wide range of partners such as LifeStyle Sports, Eason’s, Jump Juice and Drop Chef. All Saturday morning parkrun activities (walking, jogging, running and volunteering) will be counted towards this programme Read more