About this app:
Here is another great APP Weather ICM — the best forecast for Europe 1.5.6 Apk for android for 4.1 and up and up. This APP listed in Weather
category of Google APP store. This APP is developed by Jan Pogocki
. The com-id of this app is pl.janpogocki.icm.pogoda
.This app is easy to download and install to your mobile. Download APP by using mobile browser, then click on install, before installation process don't forget to allow app installation from unknown sources .
We are providing direct installation source from Play Store,and also providing high speed downloading source .
mhapks.com just a source for to provide freeware and original APPS and Games shared by our editors for your home / personal use only .
In case of any complaint / copyright regarding , Weather ICM — the best forecast for Europe 1.5.6 Apk for android
then please directly contact us via Contact Form
and provide some evidence / Ownership Proof regarding this APP,
Our tech staff will down / delete APP with in 24-48 hours.... Weather ICM is the only application available on Android that provides accurate, numerical weather data from the Polish meteo.pl service. No more staring at the screen on fuzzy charts! Have the most accurate weather forecast in Central and Northern Europe at your fingertips.
• checking the weather forecast for the current location (using GPS),
• finding cities from predefined list and checking forecasts for them,
• browsing almost 20 types of weather maps at various magnifications for Europe (UM model),
• adding 8 types of homescreen widget with a previously selected city,
• reading the daily synoptic commentary,
• browsing legible weather charts,
• always current weather forecast in the notification bar,
• weather alerts,
• smog, air pollution info (only in Poland),
• level of the nearest river (only in Poland),
• astroinfo: sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset times, moon phase,
• night mode,
• wide configuration options.
If you want send me your feedback, please send your message: [email protected]
The forecast was made available free of charge by the meteo.pl service run by ICM, University of Warsaw. Material produced using Met Office Software. The synoptic commentary comes from the free meteo.pl service, run by ICM, University of Warsaw. Read more